What to Expect on Your Charter
- First and foremost, you can rest assured that you are in expert hands with our experienced, professional crew. You will be provided with first class service all the way.
- Exciting new destinations daily – We recommend researching your destinations before you travel. Let us help you with any off-shore reservations or accommodations.
- Exquisite cuisine – The chef will provision for your charter and source fresh, local produce for you and your guests (Fill out our Guest Preference Sheet below!)
What to Pack
When packing for your trip, keep in mind the size of your yacht, as storage may be limited onboard. Most yachts provide the same amenities you would find in a luxury hotel. Fine toiletries, robes, and linens are typically included.
- Wallets/Purses (we recommend taking out unnecessary items first)
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Sun Screen with a good SPF, plus Sun Screen for your Face and Lips (which need extra protection)
- Sunhats and caps
- Medication if needed (if you get seasick, you may want to discuss remedies with your pharmacist)
- Camera (in a waterproof bag), or a waterproof camera
- Guidebooks, particularly for the region you are traveling in
- Cash or Travelers Checks sufficient to pay for deposits, provisioning, tips, etc. in local currency
- Holiday clothes - bathing suits, dinner clothes, shorts, t-shirts, sarongs, flip-flops, deck shoes
- Toiletries including insect repellent and after-sun
Charter Guest Preference Sheet
Tell us what we can do to ensure an unforgettable charter. From travel arrangements, guest’s details and off-shore excursion requests to food and beverage preferences and everything in between – we have you covered.