Private Charter Yacht Vacation Sardinia
Cruise through the pristine waters of Sardinia on a private charter yacht. Escape the hustle of everyday life and step back into time. As the second largest island in the Mediterranean, Sardinia abounds in archaeological sites, beautiful national parks, captivating beaches, famous vineyards and homemade authentic Italian cuisine. Hike the lush trails through oak forests and limestone cliffs, providing captivating panoramic views of the crystal clear ocean that lies ahead. Your private charter yacht provides front row access to spectate the Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta in June or the Maxi Rolex Cup in September.
Sardinia Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Porto Rotondo to La Maddalena
- Porto Cervo and La Maddalena Islands
- Portisco to Olbia
Sardinia Charter Yacht Season
May through October. Mild Mediterranean climate in summer months, the busiest time of year.
Sardinia Charter Vacation Activities
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Su Nuraxi di Barumini
- Explore Costa Smeralda; beaches, restaurants, watersports, etc.
- Spectate or participate in Regattas during peak season (Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta in June or Maxi Rolex Cup in September)
- Explore the Gallura region in Olbia; famous for its wine and historical sites.
- Explore La Maddalena Islands