Private Charter Yacht Vacation in Montenegro
With only 300 miles from tip to toe, Montenegro’s coastline is one of Europe’s most beautiful cruising destinations. Bursting at the seams with breathtaking beaches, glistening turquoise waters, quaint fishing villages, UNESCO World Heritage sites, and majestic mountains, Montenegro is a slice of Adriatic heaven. Historic seaside towns abound with musuems, restaurants and boutiques while lush mountains provide adventurous activities for the adrenaline seeking guests.
Montenegro Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Tivat - Tivat (1 week)
- Tivat - Split, Croatia (7-10 days)
Montenegro Charter Yacht Season
May through September
Montenegro Charter Vacation Activities
- Sea Dance Festival in Budva Riviera
- Explore the water front stone old town of Stari Grad (in Budva)
- Relax on Zanjic Beach in Herceg Novi
- Cliff jumping at Uvala Velso
- White-water rafting on Tara River. Explore Tara Canyon in Durmitor National Park (UNESCO World Heritage Site) by zip-lining, jeep safaris.
- Maritime Museum of Montenegro
- Lovćen National Park
- Ostrog Monastery
- Crvena Glavica is a set of seven beaches on Sveti Stefan
- Biogradska Gora and Lake Biograd - easy to drive through. Hiking, biking, four-by-fouring and camping is allowed.
- Dobrec Pebble Beach
- Katič for diving