Private Charter Yacht Vacation Malta
Located in the heart of the Mediterrenean, the Maltese archipelago consists of three small islands, Malta, Gozo and Comino. A long and colorful history with its fair share of fighting and foreign rule, Malta provides visitors with a unique taste of various historical and cultural influences. More than just a historical hot spot, Malta is also a hidden sailing gem of the Mediterranean, boasting a beautiful climate from April through October.
Impressive landscapes, a stunning coastline and warm and friendly locals abound in Malta. Providing the freedom to go where you want, when you want, a custom yacht charter is the most efficient way to experience the historic sites across the islands and immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of Malta.
Malta Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Valletta - Valletta with stops in Island Bay, Gnedja Bay, Comino and Gozo.
- Valletta - Valletta with stops in Marsaxlokk, Golden Bay, Gneja, Gozo, Mellieha
Yacht charter itineraries in Malta may also include Sicily
Malta Charter Yacht Season
The island’s central location in the Mediterranean benefits from a warm climate and long summer charter season from the months of April through October.
Malta Charter Vacation Activities
- Comino’s Blue Lagoon
- Discover Gozo’s Ggantija temples
- Explore Malta’s ancient capital of Mdina
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage city of Valletta
- Fort St. Elmo
- Marsaxlokk Catch of the Day
- Mysterious Hypogeum
- St. Peter’s Pool
- The Grandmaster Palace Courtyard
- Santa Maria Caves
- St. Mary’s Tower