Private Charter Yacht Vacation along the French Riviera
The French Riviera is a glittering stretch of Mediterranean coastline located in the southeast corner of France. It stretches from the star studded port of St. Tropez all the way east to the glamorous port of Monaco. Also known as Cote d’ Azur, this popular yachting destination is home to mesmerizing seaside scenery and boasts a vibrant culture abound with historic sites, iconic art, an endless nightlife and of course, delectable French cuisine.
The beautiful coastline of the French Riviera is best experienced by yacht charter. Cruise through the azure waters of the Mediterranean and view the captivating seascapes from your private yacht. A yacht charter will provide you with the ideal blend of privacy and social excursions. Start the morning by soaking up the Mediterranean sun at private beaches and quiet anchorages accompanied by a delicious breakfast prepared fresh by your crew. In the afternoon, cruise to a chic seaside city for lunch and enjoy a day of museums, designer boutiques, sport car racing, casinos, and Michelin star restaurants.
French Riviera Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Toulon to Monaco
- St. Tropez to Monaco
- Toulon to Nice
- St. Tropez to Nice
- Monaco to Nice/Nice to Monaco
French Riviera Charter Yacht Season
June through October. Mild Mediterranean climate in summer months, the busiest time of year.
French Riviera Charter Vacation Activities
- Cruise to the Iles de Lerins - a group of 4 islands off the coast of Cannes. Day excursions, hiking, explore the inhabited and uninhabited islands.
- Sail to the Porquerolles. Day excursions, hiking, swimming, beaches, watersports.
- Exclusive night clubs in St. Tropez, Antibes and Monaco.
- Grand Prix in Monaco in April
- Visit Casino De Monte Carlo
- Dine at Michelin restaurant Louis XV in Monaco
- Visit the captivating Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild - a hilltop palace in Cap Farret with amazing gardens
- Plage Pampelonne
- Voiles de St. Tropez - 26 nautical mile regatta
- Club 55 St. Tropez
- Walk the coastal path of Sentier du Littoral, St. Tropez