Private Charter Yacht Vacation French Polynesia
The French Polynesia is a beautiful destination to explore by private yacht charter. With 118 volcanic and coral islands spread across the South Pacific, this natural utopia is centered around marine activities and a yacht charter is the ideal platform to experience this magnificent tropical destination. Cruise through beautiful azure waters, take in the captivating scenery of volcanic peaks and your stresses of the world will soon melt away when visiting French Polynesia.
The islands of French Polynesia are divided into 5 groups; the Austral, Gambier, Marquesas, Society and Taumotu. An ideal blend of classic and extoic, French, Italian and Chinese influences have produced a region encompassing colorful culture, unique cuisine and endless opportunities for adventure. Cruise from island to island and discover the distinct charms of each; from shopping and exploring the capital city of Papeete, to scuba diving in Bora Bora, each island provides a unique experience for yacht charter guests.
French Polynesia Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Society Islands: Tahiti, Moorea, Bora-Bora
- Marquesas Islands: Hiva Oa and Ua Huka
- Austral Islands: Tubuai and Rurutu
- Gambier Islands:
- Tuamotu Islands: Takapoto, Anaa, Mataiva, Hao, Makemo, Ahe, Reao, Kauehi, Aratika, Arutua.
- 11 Day Itinerary, Moorea - Rangiroa North:
Day 1: Moorea
Day 2: Huahine
Day 3: Raiatea
Day 4: Taha’a
Day 5 & 6: Bora Bora
Day 7: Rangiroa
Day 8: Apataki
Day 9 & 10: Fakarava
Day 11: Rangiroa North
French Polynesia Charter Yacht Season
Year-round trade winds and mild climate makes the French Polynesia a spectacular yacht charter destination.
French Polynesia Charter Vacation Activities
- Snorkeling and Ray Feeding Tour in Moorea
- Surf on Matira Beach (Bora Bora), Tereia Beach (Maupiti Island), Punaauia Beach (Punaauia) and Nahoe Beach (Hiva Oa).
- Explore harbor of Apooiti (Raiatea) - gourmet restaurants, lively bars
- Diving: Rangiroa, Fakarava, Moorea, Bora Bora
- Explore the Tuamotu Archipelago, the world’s largest chain of coral atolls stretches into the South Pacific to cover an area the size of Western Europe. Apataki is the jewel of this atoll.
- Jeep Safari through any of the islands to explore the lush jungle and waterfalls
- Explore Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia