Private Charter Yacht Vacation in British Virgin Islands
Located to the east of Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands are a sun-drenched archipelago consisting of more than 50 islands and cays. Out of those islands and cays, only 16 are inhabited! Crystal turquoise waters hug the smooth, white sandy beaches while exotic wildlife abounds both above and below the water. Immerse yourself in tranquility of secluded azure coves; hike the lush national parks; finish the day with a strong Caribbean cocktail and a five star dinner prepared by your personal chef, all-while taking in stunning panoramic views of the sunset.
British Virgin Islands Charter Cruise Itineraries
British Virgin Islands offers a variety of cruising itineraries including:
- Embark/disembark in Tortola with cruising to Salt, Cooper and Ginger Islands as well as Virgin Gorda. Explore the Baths in Virgin Gorda, disembark in Tortola
- Virgin Gorda, Prickly Pear and Necker Island, disembark in Tortola
- Scrub Island, Jost Van Dyke, disembark in Tortola
- Virgin Gorda, Anegada, disembark in Tortola
- Peter Island, Salt, Cooper and Ginger Islands, disembark in Tortola
British Virgin Islands Charter Yacht Season
The BVI’s peak season is December - March.
British Virgin Islands Charter Vacation Activities
- Hiking Sage Mountain National Park, Tortola’s highest peak and offers views of BVI and USVI.
- Explore The Baths at Virgin Gorda
- Snorkeling/diving: Salt Island (RMS Rhone);
- Foxy’s Beach Bar Jost Van Dyke
- Bitter End Yacht Club
- Explore Sandy Spit
- Explore Trellis Bay
- Explore Necker Island
- Shopping in Road Town