Private Charter Yacht Vacation in Balearic Islands.
The Balearic Islands are a stunning Mediterranean archipelago situated off eastern Spain. This archipelago comprises four main islands, Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Formenta. Each island has its own distinct character, providing a variety of itineraries and activities for each and every charter guest. Cruise to the blissed-out party center of Ibiza before hopping over to the simple and rustic Formentera. Then go on to experience the cosmopolitan island of Mallorca with high end beach resorts. After, experience the tranquil landscapes and simplicity of Menorca. Although each island varies with character, they all abound with a vibrant culture, clear turquoise water, beautiful beaches and illustrious history.
Balearic Islands Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Ibiza - Formentera
- Ibiza - Palma
- Palma - Menorca
- Palma - Ibiza
Balearic Islands Charter Yacht Season
May through October. Mild Mediterranean climate in summer months, the busiest time of year.
Balearic Islands Charter Vacation Activities
- Camí de Cavalls footpath in Menorca that circumnavigates the whole island.
- Santa María cathedral, a Gothic landmark in Palma, Mallorca
- Shop in downtown Palma
- Explore the beaches and quiet anchorages in Mallorca for watersports, snorkeling, sunbathing
- Night clubs in Ibiza
- Explore Sant Antoni de Portmany in Ibiza
- Beaches in Formentera: Migjorn, Illetes and Llevant
- Far del Cap de Barbaria in Formentera