Private Charter Yacht Vacation in Alaska
As you embark on your luxury yacht, the noise and hustle of the 21st century will quickly disappear. The majestic landscapes and marvelous wildlife of Alaska will transport you into a world of your own. From the towering mountains and lush forests complimented by ancient snowfields, glaciers and fjords, to the pods of whales greeting you through the open water, you are adventuring through one of the world’s most spectacular cruising grounds.
Alaska Charter Cruise Itineraries
Alaska offers a variety of cruising itineraries including:
A charter in Alaska will typically begin in Seattle, Washington or Vancouver, Canada. You may also decide to board your luxury yacht in Juneau, Alaska’s capital.
- Juneau to Glacier Bay National Park
Alaska Charter Yacht Season
May through September.
Alaska Charter Vacation Activities
- Hiking - Freshwater Beaver Lake around Desolation Sound
- Hunt for fresh seafood (oysters and clams) in Desolation Sound Marine Park
- Scuba dive in Pender Harbour, offering a complex maze of islands, reefs and coves
- Explore the scenery of Chatterbox Falls, Vancouver Island