Private Charter Yacht Vacation Turkey
Uniquely positioned at a cultural and geographical meeting point, Turkey is home to a diverse culture and richly historical land abound with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, cosmopolitan cities, amazing flavors and a stunning coastline fringed by crystal clear waters. Boasting a favorable Mediterranean climate with hot and dry summers complimented by calm waters and kind winds, the Turkish coastline is a premier yacht charter destination.
From exploring the ancient ruins and natural wonders of the world, to shopping in the luxury boutiques in old town city ports, to kayaking and swimming over the remains of Cleopatra’s baths, the Turkish coastline provides an abundance of land and water activities for a private luxury yacht charter vacation.
Turkey Charter Cruise Itineraries
Most charters in Turkey begin from the Southwestern ports such as: Bodrum, Marmaris, Gocek or Fethiye. Round-trip charter itineraries are also an option, especially for those who wish to cruise onwards to Fethiye and explore the land to the east of Gocek, where ports are more exclusive and sometimes only accessible by boat.
Day 1: Marmaris - Ekincik
Day 2: Ekincik - Gocek
Day 3: Gocek to Fethiye
Day 4: Fethiye to Kalkan
Day 5: Kalkan to Kas
Day 6: Kas to Kekova
Day 7: Depart in Kevoa
Turkey Charter Yacht Season
The Aegean region of Turkey provides the ideal climate for chartering. Summer months are filled with consistent sunshine and moderate temperatures. Calm waters and kind winds.
Turkey Charter Vacation Activities
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites:
- Visit Bodrum Castle
- Turkish Baths in Bodrum
- White-water rafting Dalyan River
- Mud baths and hot springs of Dalyan
- Iztuzu Beach
- Cleopatra’s Bay
- Explore Gocek town, full of restaurants and bars
- Dine at Swissotel Beach Club Restaurant in Gocek
- Kayak over the submerged Lycian city of Simena. Snorkel the submerged ruin of Byzantine church.
- Visit Gemiler Adasi, a small island where Saint Nicholas was believed to have lived and initially been buried. The island is full of Byzantine ruins and Christian tombs.
- Patara Beach - Turkey’s longest beach.
- Temple of Artemis at Ephesus
- Swimming hole highlights: Pamukkale, Ilica Waterfall, Delikli Cove, Spadare Canyon, Kings Pool, Blue Lake, Salmata