Private Charter Yacht Vacation in Patagonia
With two coasts, to the west on the Pacific Ocean and the eastern side towards the Atlantic Ocean, Patagonia’s spectacular landscape complimented by the vibrant pace of life, ignites the imagination for an alluring charter yacht adventure.
Encompassing the southernmost parts of Argentina, Chile and the Tierra del Fuego archipelago, Patagonia offers an exciting off-the-beaten-track yacht charter destination and delivers the ultimate adventure experience. From the deserts and grasslands of the Andes mountains to the sandy beaches and dramatic glaciers and fjords, discover the magic of Patagonia from the comfort of your luxury yacht.
Patagonia Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Puerto Natales - Puerto Williams
Day 1: Fly into Puerto Natales, explore Torres del Paine national park
Day 2: Isla Carlos
Day 3: Seno Almirantazgo
Day 4: Seno Chico
Day 5: Caleta Gomez
Day 6: Garibaldi Glacier
Day 7: Seno Pia
Day 8: Puerto Williams
Patagonia Charter Yacht Season
November through early March is the best time to visit Patagonia.
Patagonia Charter Vacation Activities
- Torres Del Paine National Park - kayak around the azure-blue lakes.
- Zodiac Safari entering Alakalufe Fjord with stunning waterfalls and glaciers.
- Explore the Chilean Fjords and Islands
- Parque Nacional Los Glaciares
- Wilderness tours
- Marble Caves (Capillas de Marmol) in the General Carrera Lake
- Whale watching in Francisco Coloane Maritime
- Cruise through fjords in Alberto de Agostini National Park - UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.