Private Charter Yacht Vacation New Zealand
Graced with an endless selection of beautiful harbors, vineyards, pristine beaches, subtropical forests and unique wildlife, New Zealand is a remarkable destination best explored by private yacht charter. Cruise along the coastline and experience the country’s many treasures. From the buzzing cities of Auckland and Christchurch to action-packed activities of world-class surfing and skiing, to unwinding with local sauvignon blanc at a famous vineyard, a yacht charter along the coast of New Zealand provides a variety of activities for each yacht charter guest.
New Zealand Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Auckland & Hauraki Gulf Yacht Charter
- Bay of Islands Yacht Charter
- Marlborough Sounds Yacht Charter
- Fiordland Yacht Charter
New Zealand Charter Yacht Season
September through April.
New Zealand Charter Vacation Activities
- Mt. Eden at the top of Auckland
- Auckland Museum
- Tane Mahuta
- Goat Island Marine Reserve
- Cape Reinga - dramatic coastline where the waters of Tasman Sea and Pacific Ocean meet.
- Ulva Island
- Cruise through the Bay of Islands - 140 subtropical islands next to New Zealand’s North Island. Undeveloped beaches, fishing and Maori cultural artifacts.
- Great Barrier Island - abound with hiking trails and natural hot pools at Kaitoke Hot Springs. The island is a designated International Dark Sky Sanctuary - joining only 10 other locations in the world.
- Waipoua Forest
- Hole in the Rock - Cape Brett