Private Charter Yacht Vacation in Great Lakes
An unknown wonderland hidden within the Midwest of America, the Great Lakes cover more than 94,000 square miles and encompass 5 lakes; Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie and Ontario. Explore the vast expanse of interconnecting lakes by private yacht charter and experience the unique mix of mesmerizing landscapes, diverse wildlife and cosmopolitan cities that make the great inland oceans an enchanting yacht charter destination.
Great Lakes Charter Cruise Itineraries
Great Lakes offers a variety of cruising itineraries including:
- Charlevoix, MI - Traverse City: Beaver Island, Mackinac Island, Round Island, Petoskey, Traverse City.
- Omena Bay/Northport - Traverse City: Charlevoix, Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Oyster Bay, Northport, Elk Rapids
- Power Island - Traverse City: Northport, Charlevoix, Omena Bay/Northport, Elk Rapids, Sutton’s Bay.
Great Lakes Charter Yacht Season
June through September
Great Lakes Charter Vacation Activities
- Hiking - Big Sable Point Lighthouse; Escarpment Trail
- Camp on South Manitou Island
- Cliff Jump at the Grotto (Lake Huron)
- Kayak to Turnip Rock (Lake Huron)
- Water sports
- Two Sisters Vineyard, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
- Bonobo Winery, Traverse City, Michigan