- Yacht Charters
- No comments
Picture yourself surrounded by endless miles of crystal-clear azure water while a soft and salty breeze caresses your sun-kissed skin. Moments later, you are served a delectable breakfast by your personal crew who caters to your every desire. While you sip on the finest champagne and bask in the glorious sun, you realize what it truly means to be on a luxury yacht vacation!
Although there are thousands of luxury destinations to travel to, no place compares to Fiji. Fiji is a remote destination in the South Pacific, known for its tranquility and natural beauty. As an archipelago of more than 300 islands, how does one ever decide on which island to visit? Don’t worry; we’ve narrowed it down for you by creating a one week itinerary in the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands aboard our luxury yacht MATAU.
- Begin at Port Denarau Marina, located just 20 minutes from Nadi International Airport. Step aboard your luxury yacht and meet your 5-star crew who will be catering to your every need and wish for the next week or so. Sit back, relax with a cold cocktail, and take in the captivating scenery around you!
- Your lovely and accommodating crew will sail you to Navadra Island, known as the pearl of the Mamanuca Islands. The island is split into two with a beautiful reef and sand bar linking them together. Explore the remote beaches and snorkel in the crystal clear water surrounding this beautiful island.
- Next up is Waya Island. This is the southernmost island in the Yasawa group. Anchor off Natawa village and meet the charming locals. This island has spectacular views from its peak and is worth the 45 min hike to the top! On the way up, stop and refresh in the natural spring. Spend the night anchored in Naluwaki Bay, the north side of Waya Island.
- After a relaxing night anchored in Naluwaki Bay, cruise north up to Naviti Island. Select an anchorage area (your captain will know the best spots) and take the tender to the southern tip of the island. Snorkel among the Manta Rays and experience Fiji’s natural beauty up close!
- Located North of Naviti Island lies Blue Lagoon. This stunning location is where the famous Brook Shields movie of the same name was filmed. This lagoon shimmers in turquoise blue water, giving you the opportunity to snorkel in one of the most beautiful destinations on earth.
- On your sixth day, head to Sawa-I-Lau Island, a large bay dotted with beaches and shallow passes, which make it ideal for snorkeling and exploring. Make sure to explore the huge chandelier caves, a great spot to swim!
- On the seventh day, cruise to the top of Yasawa Island where you will discover one of the most beautiful beaches in Fiji, with 10 km of pristine all-tide beaches interrupted by lush green headlands.