Private Charter Yacht Vacation in Cuba
Immerse yourself in the diverse culture and vibrant landscape of Cuba. Stunning seascapes complimented by lush countryside; fresh flavors and a sizzling nightlife with the backdrop of fascinating Spanish architecture, alluding to an historic past. Consisting of 1,600 islands, islets, and cays with a combined area three-fourths as large as Florida, Cuba is a comprehensive cruising area, offering a unique experience for charter guests.
Centrally positioned to South America, the Bahamas, Cuba is a country of the Caribbean West Indies. Charter guests will enjoy a tropical climate with trade winds, providing a fresh breeze even on the hottest of days. Due to its central location and miles of unspoiled coastline, Cuba offers a variety of charter yacht cruising itineraries and activities and can be visited as part of an itinerary from surrounding areas or can be visited as its own itinerary.
Cuba Charter Cruise Itineraries
Cuba offers a variety of cruising itineraries/destinations including:
- Jardines del Rey (120 miles of reef!)
- Canarreos Archipelago
- Parque Nacional Ciénaga de Zapata
Cuba Charter Yacht Season
The ideal time to visit Cuba is December through May, during the dry season.
Cuba Charter Vacation Activities
- Cayo Largo Diving/Snorkeling
- El Nicho Waterfalls
- Explore Havana - restaurants, authentic cuisine, night life, bars, shipping port.
- Valle De Los Ingenios
- Snorkel the reefs in Jardines del Rey (120miles of reef!)
- Castillo de la Real Fuerza
- Swim and explore Playa Varadero
- Callejon de Hamel street art, salsa, and music
- Bird watching in Parque Nacional Ciénaga de Zapata