Private Charter Yacht Vacation in Costa Rica
Home to lush rainforests, waterfalls, exotic wildlife and unspoiled Caribbean and Pacific coastlines that offer some of the world’s best beaches and surfing spots; Costa Rica’s beauty is unparalleled. Extending over an area of only 19,700 square miles, Costa Rica is a compact country, yet one of the most biodiverse on earth, providing the ideal setting for a tropical and adventurous yacht charter vacation.
Costa Rica Charter Cruise Itineraries
Costa Rica offers a variety of cruising itineraries including:
- Limon to Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Puerto Caldera to Chira Island or Isla Palma or Isla Tortuga
- Puerto Caldera to Quepos
- Puerto Golfito (Golfo Dulce) to Pavones
Costa Rica Charter Yacht Season
Best time to visit is during the dry season, mid-December - April.
Costa Rica Charter Vacation Activities
- Hiking in the main mountain regions of Rincon de la Vieja, Arenal and Turrialba.
- Surfing at Puerto Viejo also known as Salsa Brava (Caribbean); Playa Naranjo (North Pacific); Boca Barranca (Central Pacific Coast); Playa Dominical (South Pacific Coast)
- White water rafting Pacuare River
- Snorkeling at The Cahuita National Park (Caribbean coast)
- Explore birdlife in Costa Rica’s best-known cloudforest, Monteverde
- Zip line over Arenal Volcano
- Soak in volcanic thermal springs (Arenal Hot Springs; EcoTermales Hot Springs)
- Diving Isla del Cano
- Curu National Wildlife Refuge