Private Charter Yacht Vacation in California
Cruise along the stunning stretch of 800 mile coastline with a private yacht charter and immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of California. From the buzzing cities of San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego, to the quiet national parks abound with magical wildlife. From the rolling vineyards to the pristine and relaxing beaches of So-Cal, a private luxury yacht charter along the coast of California offers an adventure for each charter guest.
Your own private nature show. California’s nature and wildlife is hugely diverse with substantial expanses of wilderness and national parks, providing homes to thousands of species of land animals as well as the magnificent Pacific coast which is home to a huge array of marine life. The Pacific currents bring an explosion of marine life to the California coastline that is best seen from a private yacht. Seals, sea lions, whales and dolphins will put on a private show for guests while they enjoy evening cocktails on the deck.
California Charter Cruise Itineraries
- San Francisco - Monterey
- San Francisco - Santa Barbara
- Long Beach - San Diego
- Newport Beach - San Diego
- Newport Beach - Newport Beach including Balboa Island, Catalina Island / Channel Islands
California Charter Yacht Season
May through November
California Charter Vacation Activities
- Explore San Francisco - shopping, world-renowned restaurants, Golden Gate Bridge, Hiking, Surfing, etc.
- Cruise up the coast from San Francisco and visit the vineyards
- Newport Beach Vineyards & Winery
- Day trip to Redwood National Park
- Day trip to Yosemite National Park
- Explore the heritage of Hollywood - Site see, restaurants, shopping, etc.
- Day trip to Lake Tahoe from San Francisco (3hrs)
- Channel Islands National Park (including Catalina Island) - hiking, water sports, picnic, etc.
- Relax on Venice Beach
- Ocean Front Walk
- Balboa Island
- Alcatraz (San Francisco)
- Point Reyes National Seashore