Private Charter Yacht Vacation in British Columbia
From massive mountain ranges abound with exotic wildlife, to the cosmopolitan cities of Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia’s big backyard is an adventurous backdrop for a private yacht charter vacation. Cruise the dramatic coastline expanding over 17,000 miles on your private yacht and discover what makes British Columba an internationally regarded yachting destination. Remote archipelagos, jutting fjords, fresh seafood, and breathtaking scenery await you on your next yacht charter adventure.
British Columbia Charter Cruise Itineraries
- Vancouver to Victoria
- Seattle to Vancouver
- Vancouver to Graham Island
- Victoria to Graham Island
British Columbia Charter Yacht Season
April through October are British Columbia’s driest months with moderate temperatures and sunny weather.
British Columbia Charter Vacation Activities
- Explore Salt Springs Island - hike, visit farmer’s markets, restaurants, shopping.
- Visit the buzzing cosmopolitan cities of Vancouver and Victoria
- Glacier National Park
- Stanley National Park
- Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
- River and whitewater rafting
- Free dive or scuba dive (Giant Pacific octopuses, wolf eels, six-gill sharks, soft corals)