Blue Horizons- A Classic Hatteras with Modifications!
This beautiful 1983 Hatteras is a twin screw motor yacht fitted with a fly bridge and a spacious sun deck. The owner has meticulously maintained the vessel after purchasing her in 2015. She is a successful charter yacht in Charleston, SC.
Offered at $325,000
U.S. Coast Guard inspected to carry 41 day guests
- Complete upgrade of power boosters & transformers
- New Bimini and Isinglass for top deck and enclosure
- USCG Hull inspection
- Painted bottom, polished props/shaft
- Replaced Hydraulic cylinders on Trim Tabs
- Topside USCG inspection
- All fire systems tested & certified
- 4 New TVs, including an Apple TV
- Speakers are rewired and additional speakers were added topside
- New cameras and new monitor for cameras
- Replaced old style panels with stainless steel lifelines and stanchions on entire deck
- All deck railing refinished and completely restored
- New carpet flooring on deck
Model: V12-71TI Hull Material: Fiberglass Fuel Type: Diesel
Length: 70 ft Draft: 5 ft Number of Engines: 2
Cabins: 3 Heads: 3
Contact Georgia Byrd, at email@example.com for further details.