- Upcoming Events
- No comments
If you plan on traveling by plane this holiday season, you’re not alone. Airports are packed and lines are long. Here are a few pointers to help alleviate stress so you can arrive full of holiday spirit!
- Travel on off-peak days– The Wednesday before Thanksgiving is known as being one of the busiest travel days of the year. Avoid the mess by traveling a few days before the holiday.
- Book an early or late flight– You will avoid peak travel times and have less crowds to deal with.
- Ship gifts, don’t pack them– Not only will you have to check more luggage, the gifts might become damaged or stolen.
- Check in online– Skip the check-in lines and take advantage of your smartphone and check in through the airline’s app.
- Arrive Extra Early- While it’s always a good idea to arrive early for your flight, it is especially important during the holiday season. Airports are their most crowded during this season so give yourself plenty of time to get through the security lines.
- Stick to a carry-on bag- This saves you money and time! You’ll skip the line to check a bag and won’t have to wait at the baggage claim when you finally arrive.