- Yacht Charters
- No comments
EMILY MORGAN Now Available on Per-Cabin Basis during America’s Cup!
Nicholson’s very own Emily Morgan, a classic Bowman 57′ ketch, will be in Bermuda this June to spectate the racing extravaganza that is the America’s Cup. A month long program of racing will include the historic J Class Regatta and the Superyacht Regatta, as well as qualifiers for the America’s Cup and the America’s Cup Match.
Emily Morgan and crew have been part of the America’s Cup World series race team and are stalwarts of the J Class regattas. Her skipper and crew are both experienced racers, giving her guests a wonderful commentary and perfect positioning to see the action as it happens!
NOW available on a per-cabin basis…
America’s Cup Package- $2,100 per person
- Comfortable twin cabin accommodation with shared en-suite facilities
- Delicious home cooked food- breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Standard ships bar- all soft drinks and moderate alcohol
- Access to official on-water spectator area and official anchorage close to race village and off water entertainment
- Sailing around Bermuda on non-race days with stops for swimming, snorkeling, etc.
- Anchorage overnight, close to the race village in Hamilton
- Travel to/from the boat
- Travel insurance
- Meals or drinks ashore
- Tickets to the race village
Don’t miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime, contact Nicholson Yachts TODAY!