- 44ft (13.4m)
- 24ft 11in (7.6m)
- 4ft 3in (1.3m)
- Captain Gabriel Griñan Garcia
- Not known
- 8kts (15kph)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Not known
Frenk accommodated up to 6 guest sin two queen berth guest suites and one double berth guest suite. She is air-conditioned throughout (though A/C all night long is an additional $40/night).
- Captain: Gabriel Griñan Garcia
Having grown up in Alicante, a Spanish city on the Mediterranean that hosts the Volvo Ocean Race, Gabriel was always interested in sailing and the delights of the sea however when younger he focused his career on land; having a long and successful career in hospitality as well as owning and running several popular entertainment venues, ranging from jazz clubs to nightclubs and organising large scale events and concerts. It was during this time that his passion for sailing developed and by 2003 he had completed his skipper course and changed his course of career.
His first work as captain saw him work as a private charter exclusively in the Mediterranean, from the Balearic islands to Gibraltar and then later two years in the Canary islands. One of his first solely owned boats was a 38 foot mono hull which he used to cross the Atlantic in 2009 and returned to Europe the following year. This was a fantastic return voyage and one which has been repeated many times since. From 2009 Gabriel wanted to broaden his experience and has been sailing Caribbean waters doing charters. Now knowing these waters and its treasures so well, Gabriel loves to share his knowledge and combined with his professionalism, skill and personable style means a unique and unforgettably good experience.Chef: Svetlana Klinkhardt
Svetlana is German, originally from the Ukraine; however she is a world traveller and has lived in many countries. She speaks English, Russian, German, Spanish and Ukrainian, and always loves to meet new people. She has a passion for hospitality and has much experience in gourmet cuisine.
She worked for many years in Germany as a nurse in a nursing home and it was later when she moved to Spain that she discovered her gift for cooking. It was in Alicante that she developed her experience in international gastronomy, developing her art within top restaurants from French to Sushi to of course traditional Mediterranean.
Her love for sun, sea and sailing has now driven her further from Europe where she is looking forward to entertaining, pampering and cooking for you to the highest standards. Her exceptional attention to detail will ensure that you want for nothing on your holiday and will find all your expectations exceeded.
In her spare time Svetlana enjoys water sports, yoga, cycling and inline skating.
- Catamaran FRENK's mid July, 2018, charter guests wrote:Gabriel and Svetlana-Thank you for the wonderful week on the FRENK! We made so many fabulous family memories.-The beautiful sites-The wonderful meals-The fun happy hours stops-The games and card filled evenings.- LEARNING ALL ABOUT usvi/BVIYou spoiled us all week longThank you! Thank you !Hope to see you again soon :)Chris, Jen, Jackson, Ty and ElayGuests aboard catamaran FRENK in early July, 2018, wrote:Gabriel and Svetlana,Thank you so much for sharing FRENK with us this past week, We feel so lucky to have never planned anything more than a few hours in advance, and to never have more than “two choices”, and always end up in the most other worldly places, doing the most fun, relaxing things. Being able to remake ourselves from the decision process and 100% relax was such a luxury.We all spend so much time together home in San Francisco, but you created an environment in this week where the four of us could all be kids together - enjoying incredible food, playing games, and exploring a new place.That is something we never get in San Francisco and gave us such special memories to take back with us. Aside from the boat and food and amazing activities, we can’t leave out the fact that the two of you as human being are so wonderful, and simply spending time learning your stories soaking up your life philosophies (“why not?” and “ you can live many lives” will stay with us for a long time) made the week unforgettable .We weren’t kidding when we said we would follow you wherever you take the FRENK , so please keep in touch so we can reunite on some other ocean! And please know that you have friends in San Francisco who would love to see you ( and maybe see some live music with you) if you ever make it out to California!With so much love and gratitude,Grace, Danny, Deanna, and Jason.A June, 2018, family aboard catamaran FRENK wrote:Svet and Gabriel,Thanks for making a dream come true. We spent almost a year planning this trip so that everything goes perfect and that's how it came out.We choose well and that makes us very happy!You should say the good vibes with all of us that even move you to your childhood with board games! Jo!Maica and Nico (parents)Thank you for playing with us at the table games, the delicious food stucco (it made me think I was a queen.) Hopefully I can go back to the boat 1 or 2..etc ... times moreI'm going to miss you a lot and thank you for everything.PS Thanks for teaching me Russian (for Svet) SPASIBA !! !LOL!Emma Lederer (9 years old)Thanks for everything, I had a lot of fun, I'm going to miss you a lotLucia Lederer (5 years old)And in Spanish:Svet y Gabriel,Gracias por hacer un sueño realidad. Estuvimos casi un año planificando este viaje para que todo salga perfecto y así salió.Elegimos bien y eso nos pone muy contentos!Demas esta decir la buena onda con todos nosotros que inclusive te trasladamos a tu infancia con juegos de mesa !Jo!Se nota el cariño con el que hacen cada cosa, con mucha generosidad y amorDe mas esta decir la calidad de la comida (y la cocinera, claro!) Que hacen una excelente combinación con con la seguridad que brinda Gabriel en su labor !!!Gracias!!!Maica y Nico (padres)Gracias por jugar con nosotros a los juegos de mesa, la comida estuco riquísima (me hacia pensar que era una reina0. Ojala pueda volver al; barco 1 o 2..etc… veces masLos voy a estrañar mucho y gracias por todo.PD Gracias por enseñarme ruso( para Svet) SPASIBA!! !Jaja!Emma Lederer (9 años)Gracias por todo, me divertí mucho los voy a estrañar muchoLucia Lederer (5 años)Catamaran FRENK charter guests that rescheduled for April, 2018, after hurricane Irma wrote:Gabby and Swetlana,You two were so hospitable, we didn’t want to leave! Your catamaran was homey and filled with love, your attention to us and our needs/request was five star, and the food was some of the best food we've ever eaten!We have certainly made lifelong friends and are very anxious for our next trip with you. Please keep in touch. We will send you a link to our online photo album.Thank you so much for everything this past week! We will never forget this experience with you both.Catlyn, Megan & ChuckPS. Thank you for teaching me how to successfully grab balls, tie to the cleats, and be your dinghy captain!
March, 2018, guests on catamaran FRENK wrote:
Dear Gabriel & Svetlana,
Thank you for sharing your beautiful life and boat with us.
This was our first cat trip and won’t be our last! Can’t wait to see you both again in Miami or on our next charter on FRENK !
You are both so hospitable and made our vacation absolutely perfect!
Times brings opportunities of joy and laughter. We found all of that more on the FRENK. We had no expectation of how wonderful this would is be.
All the love of friendship and camaraderie from the both of us.
Jessica and Chris
March, 2018 guests aboard catamaran FRENK said:
Gabriel & Svetlana,
Thanks for an incredible vacation and helping us to realize the sailing trip we've dreamed of for so many years!! You chose the perfect destinations and charted an amazing course that made the trip perfect in every way. Thanks for being so friendly, accommodating and sharing your home with us! I hope one day we can continue our adventures in the Greek Islands :)
Best wishes and safe travels! With much gratitude -
The Basch Family
PS: I can't say enough positive things about our trip and you both made it one of the best vacations ever!! Thank you!!!
New Years 2017/2018 guests aboard catamaran FRENK said:
Late July, 2017, guests, Honeymooners!, aboard catamaran FRENK wrote:
Recent guests aboard catamaran FRENK wrote:
- Camcorder, CD library, DVD player saloon, Indoor audio system, iPod dock, Satellite TV, TV saloon, 11ft / 3.50m 40hp RIB, Beach games, Board games, Floating Mats, Kayaks multiple, Kneeboard, Tube - towable, BBQ, Deck shower, Fishing gear - light, Hammocks, Swim platform
- Not Insured, Diving by arrangement, Snorkelling gear, Underwater still camera,
2 Rendezvous dives are included for each dive-certified guest (on 7 night charters please)
We have identified 3 similar yachts. Would you like to inquire on them as well?