- 95ft (29m)
- 39ft 4in (12m)
- 6ft 7in (2m)
- Blue Coast Yachts
- Coste Design
- Captain Angelo Yon
- 8kts (15kph)
- Not known
- Captain: Angelo Yon
Qualifications include RYA/MCA Offshore 200t, PADI Dive master, RYA SRC/GMDSS Operator’s License, RYA First Aid, RYA Cruising Instructor and ENG1.
With an extensive 16 years in the yachting industry Angelo has sailed throughout the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Baltic Sea, South Pacific, East Coast of the United States and more.
Angelo developed a passion for the wind and waves in his hometown of Port Elizabeth, South Africa spending most of his time on the beach kite surfing and surfing.
He first learned to sail in Dubai and after falling in love with the sport he made his way to the UK to train and obtain his licenses including his PADI Dive Master.
Angelo has worked for boat building companies, prepared boats for and sailed in grand prix regattas.
His biggest passion in addition to sailing is undoubtedly kite surfing. He lives with his girlfriend in Palma de Mallorca when not sailing or traveling.
Angelo has a cool, calm and collected demeanor, he takes pride in his work, has a fantastic sense of humor and ensures guests leave having had truly memorable experiences.
Previous yachts on which Angelo has Captained include SY Nephele, SY White Lie, MY Integrity, SY Nefertiti and SY Fitz James.Stewardess: Anais Levert (31)
Ana is a French speaking Canadian who enjoys seeing others share in her passion for the ocean during charters. Ana is not only the sole stewardess onboard Cartouche, she is also a dive instructor, yoga teacher and massage therapist. She pays attention to detail, is thorough and dedicated in her tasks, and can easily whip up a delicious tasting cocktail too! Ana loves anthropology, discovering new and local cultures and enjoys sharing her experiences of the benefit of the guests.
- - Bryan Loewen"Simply the best charter experience in the Caribbean! Incredible crew that caters to every person's interests. I became a proficient Kiteboarder from Cartouche and my 11-year old daughter caught her first water time behind a kite with the support of the instructors and a captain who strategically anchors us in awesome locations. It's also stacked with kick-ass sea toys!”
- "i've spent the last decade taking adventure/kitesurfing-centric boat trips around the world, and my experience on the cartouche set a new standard for luxury and overall experience. i can wholeheartedly recommend the boat/crew/instructors to anyone looking for a high end kiting/watersports expedition."- Raleigh Ralls
- "Time aboard the Cartouche with family and friends is awesome, offering extraordinary luxury aboard a beautifully unique yacht. The accommodating crew is incredibly knowledgeable and the food superb. Finally, if you have an interest in kite boarding (beginner or advanced), there is simply no better vacation than a Wind Voyager trip about the Cartouche." - Larry Reddell
- Cinema, Indoor audio system, Outdoor audio system, Satellite TV, TV all cabins, TV saloon, Wi-Fi, 16ft / 5.00m 100hp Ribeye, Assorted water toys, Jet board, Kite board equipment, Mono ski, Paddleboard, Surf board, Tube - towable, Wakeboard, Water skis - adult, Water skis - child, Wave runner (sitdown), BBQ, Deck shower, Fishing gear - light, Ice maker, Jacuzzi on deck, Sun cushions, Swim platform
- Not Insured, Diving by arrangement, Seabobs multiple, Snorkelling gear, Underwater lighting, Rendevouz Diving Only
We have identified 3 similar yachts. Would you like to inquire on them as well?